Friday, September 4

Final week-end for the WWSC Pool...

But if you are a dog or a monkey -I have yet to see one in WW - you can come back and swim at your leisure on September 12Th for Dog Day!


I don't know about you but I think this summer turned out to be a great one for all the Pool Members. I was thrilled to see all these new faces meshing so well with the old ones - old in a sense of "I have been a resident in WW for quite a while".

The Swim Team led by John Rawlings, Karen Kruger and Michele Munson did a phenomenal job with our kids. John, I will miss your daily emails this fall & winter!

I am very proud of our lifeguards. They did so well and contributed in a lot of positive ways.

Kudos to the Pool Board Members for the hard work they put in this 2009 season.

And of course a special thank to all of you who joined and supported the Warson Woods Swim Club.

Please feel free to share your thoughts with me as the Pool Board will get right back to work to prepare for the 2010 season.

Although Palm Tree, sand and boats are not an option for next year...Wow, how many lifeguards do you need for the biggest swimming pool in the world? see below...

No comments:

Post a Comment