Tuesday, May 22

Lacrosse in Warson Woods with Coach Gio.


A message from my good friend Giovanni Najarro:

"James, I am forwarding some information on the indoor camps and outdoor camp I am running this June and July.  These camps are for both girls and boys.  I know some of the parents asked for me to forward this along, so I hope it's of interest to you and look forward to seeing you there.  Please feel free to share this information with anyone you think that may be interested.  It's going to be a fun time!

Outdoor Camp (Swordman Camp) July 9-13 at North Kirkwood Middle School (3rd-9th grade) 8a.m. - 11a.m.

Indoors Camps - we'll have national lacrosse players and coaches visiting during this time.  Not only will lacrosse be showcased, but a variety of sports to keep the youth active all day long.  These camps will be held at the Bud Dome which is a new state of the art air-conditioned facility - only 15 minutes away from Warson Woods. 


June 18-22, 2012 (1st - 6th grade)
June 25-29, 2012 (3rd - 8th grade)
July 16-20, 2012 (1st - 6th grade)
July 23-27, 2012 (3rd - 8th grade)


My website is www.kirkwoodyouthlax.com

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks, Gio"

No comments:

Post a Comment