Wednesday, June 30

Warson Woods Farmers Market



When I heard about it, I felt like the girl on the right of the following picture.


Are you kidding me? No need to go to Tower Grove or even Kirkwood. My Warson Woods has its own Farmers Market!!

I went there last night with my kids. The fact that the Ice-Cream Truck was parked at the end of the Market was a great incentive for my children to let me tour the place at my own pace.

I bought the best Heirloom Tomatoes and fresh Beans ever!

Link to the official Website: LINK
When: Tuesdays from 3-7 p.m. June-October.
Where: The Warson Woods Farmers Market is located at 10001 Manchester Rd. St Louis, Mo. Right in front of the Emporium at Warson Woods.






PLease, check it out next week!


Nice people and great location.



No comments:

Post a Comment