Monday, December 14

Chasing the Barbie Pink World 3-Story Dream Townhouse


Aargh, although it seemed to be an easy find, the Barbie Dollhouse is out of stock everywhere. My poor little Charlotte is looking for one for her upcoming birthday. My back against the wall, I am turning into an Ebay consumer. Are you buying on Ebay?

With over 130 Barbie Dollhouses listed, I thought it would be a piece of cake to get one, but I guess there is a whole lot of strategy involved in order to get your prize item. With the clock ticking, I got outbid numerous times. This item with a $139 retail price goes for over $250 on Ebay. Ouch!

Anyway, wish me luck in my quest to find this Dollhouse. Of course, if you know anyone who knows anyone who has an extra one, please contact me....

No comments:

Post a Comment